I thought I’d have a little humor with this post, which I feel needs little introduction. Here are 10 signs that your business needs to outsource its marketing efforts:
- Your latest WordPress blog post still says, “Hello World!”
- You have 10 Facebook “Likes” on your Fan Page (and they are all your friends and family).
- You still pay $30/month for your email marketing software but haven’t sent out an email campaign in at least six months.
- The copyright on the footer of your website says, ‘2007’ (or worse – ‘1998’).
- The last press release on your company’s website was the one written when you launched your business.
- You have no idea how many web visitors your website has (or how to look to find out).
- You think you should be on Twitter, but what the heck is Twitter anyway?
- If you have ever told the sales team to “go send out a mail campaign.”
- If marketing your business continues to show up on your “to do” list but never gets crossed off.
- You answered “yes” to any of the previous nine signs.
At AimFire Marketing, we exist to help overwhelmed, overworked business owners and their time-strapped team with the strategic and tactical aspects of marketing their businesses. In a nutshell, we will help you market your business so that you can get back to running your business! Let us know how we can help. We typically serve the Indianapolis metro area but have worked with clients all over Indiana and the United States.