In the early days of the Internet, most businesses simply put up a few, static pages of content and left them alone. Perhaps they’d update the site every year, but for the most part, this was the extent of the effort.
Today, businesses are building websites around blogging platforms and making their blogs more prominent. They are promoting their blogs on social media sites and using them to boost their organic search engine optimization efforts. Not only are blogs a great way to share and exchange information with the world, but they’re an even better way to find and nurture new business opportunities.
Are you blogging? If you’re not, it’s time to get started.
Content for your Blog:
- You can post comments and/or link to an article you’ve read.
- You can share a new video you’ve seen.
- You can answer frequently asked questions from your customers.
- You can post about an event you’ve held recently.
- You can post a press release.
- You an interview a customer.
- You can profile an employee.
- You can feature a new product or service in more detail.
- You can talk about a company milestone.
- You can share photos from your office.
- You can help your customers learn something new about your industry.
- You can share or showcase your expertise.
- you can make your customers laugh.
- You can promote your partners and their products/services.