Good content establishes your company as an expert in its field and keeps you top-of-mind among potential customers. In other words, it’s good for business!
- 81 percent of U.S. online customers trust information and advice from blogs.
- 60 percent of consumers feel more positive about a company after reading custom content on its website.
- Content marketing, when done consistently, offers a lower cost per lead than traditional marketing.
Content marketing is also good for SEO: The more content your website has, the more opportunities Google has to index and direct web browsers to your website for information. Here’s some proof:
- Hubspot reported recently that companies that blog have 97 percent more inbound links and 434 percent more indexed pages to their websites!
- And according to Think Creative, small businesses that blog get 126 percent more lead growth than those companies that don’t blog.
- 61 percent of businesses attribute their lead generation success to blogging.
Aren’t those statistics a compelling reason to boost your content marketing strategy?
AimFire Marketing’s Content Marketing Services:
Make your marketing more profitable with content marketing done for you. If content isn’t your thing, or you find yourself not having time to complete your writing projects, let us handle the writing for you, while you focus your efforts on other areas of the business. Many Indianapolis advertising agencies and web development firms hire AimFire Marketing as their outsourced content writer for marketing materials, websites, blogs and social media marketing. But we also serve as marketing content writer for small business of all types. Our main content marketing services include:
- Website content development
- Search engine optimization (SEO)
- Blogging / Blog writing
- Social media management
- Print marketing and advertising material
You need an outsourced content marketing professional if you want:
- A powerful, search-engine optimized website that constantly attracts new visitors, while helping converting them to customers
- An updated blog, showcasing your latest news, event, works and shared expertise while engaging your customers online
- An active social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and other platforms, an increasing number of followers and daily content updates, and increased traffic to your website
- A monthly e-newsletter to connect with your customers regularly, while presenting them with special offers and encouraging repeat business
Content Marketing Made Easy:
If you don’t have time to handle all of your own content marketing tasks, leave the work to AimFire Marketing. To learn more about AimFire Marketing’s content marketing services, click on the links above, or fill out our contact form to request a complimentary phone consultation and tell us about your unique content marketing needs.