Giveaways that Stick Around
According to a new study, “The Effectiveness of Promotional Products as an Advertising Medium” by MarketTools, Inc. (conducted for the Promotional Products Association International), 50 percent of American households reported receiving a promotional product in the last two years. Of those people, a whopping 91% reported that they still had the item, and kept it in their home office, kitchen, bedroom, closet or other room.
Now that’s staying power for your brand!
What a fun and lasting way to leave your mark. What are some ways you can use promotional products?
1. Holiday gift items
2. Thank-yous to customers or vendors for doing business with you
3. Incentives for salespeople, customer referrals or contests
4. Ways to follow up with prospects
5. Trade show giveaways or table sponsor gifts
6. Take-home gifts for open houses or holiday parties
7. Items to leave at the receptionist’s desk for visitors
8. Bring to networking events or one-on-one meetings to pass out
What are some popular ideas for promotional products this season? Some of my favorites:
- Stress balls (think bad economy)
- Hand sanitizers (think cold and flu season)
- USB Storage (think information overload)
- Anything “Green”
- First Aid Kits
- Flashlights or LED lights
- Notepads (I love these b/c I like to write)
Let me know if I can connect you with one of my promotional products partners as part of your marketing plan.