Social Media Training: Don’t be afraid to admit when you need help.
- Have you fully developed a social media strategy?
- Are you timing social media posts appropriately for maximum result?
- Have you developed a content strategy for social media?
- Are you driving traffic to your website with social media?
- Are you increasing your social media followers (fans) on a regular basis?
- Are you posting on social media at least five times a week on all business accounts?
- Do your social media posts go beyond being promotional in nature (e.g. Our special flavors of the day are chocolate and strawberry)?
- Is there consistency among your company and its team members regarding social media?
- Do you have a plan for handling customer service issues via social media?
- Do you have someone on your team who is available to consistently blog on social media on a daily basis?
If you scoff at the idea of social media training, make sure that you’re addressing the 10 points above when developing your social media plan of attack. If you’re not seeing results after a few weeks, you may want to consider some training or outsourced social media marketing.