As an Indianapolis advertising agency, we often get a variety of client requests. Not all of them fall into our main marketing service categories, such as website development, SEO, blogging or social media management. However, having helped small businesses in Indiana and beyond since 2005, we have served as our clients’ outsourced marketing team. This means we wear all the hats in the marketing department, from attending trade shows to stuffing envelopes for a direct mail campaign. Here are a few of the areas in which we can help your business, should you have the need:
- Marketing coaching and consulting: Need some sound advice on how to promote your business? Sometimes you just need to call an expert. Our Indianapolis advertising agency can meet with you or your team on an hourly or ongoing basis to review your strategy and make sure you’re on the right path, suggesting any improvements that might help. We can also be your marketing accountability partner if you tend to let most of the marketing projects fall on your shoulders.
- Marketing planning and strategy: Need to create a formal marketing plan or update an existing one? We can help you with everything from competitive analysis to finding your unique sales message and opportunities to promote yourself to your chosen target audience.
- Public relations (PR): Writing and submitting press releases on a regular basis can help your company stand out while generating leads for your sales team. AimFire Marketing can help you craft a PR strategy and get you noticed by the press through press releases, submitted articles and speaking opportunities.
- Direct marketing and email marketing: If your business relies heavily on sales leads from direct marketing, such as letters and postcards or email campaigns, we can help you craft content that will entice your prospects to take action, resulting in a greater ROI for your direct marketing campaign.
- Presentations and Reports: Are you delivering a big speech or sales presentation and you want to make sure it goes off without a hitch? We can review or help you develop the right materials that will wow your audience.
So many forms of communication exist in the business world. Making sure you’re presenting the right message, to the right people, at the right time, is the key to a successful marketing strategy. Let us help you determine the best approach for marketing your business to ensure you achieve your sales and business goals. Contact AimFire Marketing today for an initial phone consultation.